“I help people get the attention of busy people.” – Jon Buchan
Marketing is one of the biggest challenges that freelance writers face. Sure, you may be a good writer, but it can be tricky to market yourself effectively, stand out from a sea of other writers, and consistently land high-paying gigs.
Need help creating marketing messages that resonate with prospects and help you land more work? You’re in the right place.
Today’s interview is with Jon Buchan, cold email expert and founder of the 7,500-member (and growing) Charm Offensive Facebook group.
In Jon’s words, the group is “dedicated to helping entrepreneurs, freelancers, sales professionals and anyone else stand out from the crowd, find and win new clients, and build their influence online.”
In this interview you’ll learn:
- Why Jon’s “charming” approach to cold email works so well
- What most people do wrong when sending cold emails
- The fastest way to build a solid list of relevant prospects
- How often Jon follows up with cold emails (the answer may surprise you!)
- Jon’s top tips for impressing potential clients on the phone
- An income-boosting strategy that any freelance writer can implement
And much more…
Sound good? Then click the play button below to listen to the interview.